|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Color||Sanding Blade Black Handle|
|Blade Material||Alloy Steel|
Serrated d2 steel fire work handle karambit knife
- Blade length: 6CM, Handle length: 11CM
- Blade material: D2 steel,Blade hardness: 61HRC
- Tool holder material: plastic.
- Heavy and bulky knife. It definitely can open with one hand out your pocket, but is a bulky fit. The blade however is razor sharp and the knife itself feels sturdy. Overall it’s a good knife, just not a comfortable every day carry. YES.
- Moreover, this knife is not a fast-opening knife. Generally, two hands are required to open it together. This D2 steel knife pursues sharpness and locks, rather than opening it quickly, and it is bulky not suitable for performance. Don’t be around trying to spin If you are a beginner. Please consider these factors when purchasing.